California Nitrogen Delivery for Restaurants
Coming Soon to a Restaurant Near You: Liquid Nitrogen
In the past, the use of liquid nitrogen in food was limited to cooking shows and competitions. In recent years, its application has become more popular and practical in top restaurants across the country. First used in food industry in the 1800s, liquid nitrogen can be used for multiple purposes from molecular gastronomy to keeping your freezer cold.
Our liquid nitrogen delivery service at Nitrogen Express brings nitrogen to your business when and where you need it. Call us at (951) 356-4381 to learn more.
Uses of Nitrogen in the Food Industry
Nitrogen is a very cold gas and as such, is great for freezing foods quickly. The result is smaller ice crystals that make food last longer and taste better.
Nitrogen can also be used for the following purposes:
- Creamier chocolate - Nitrogen creates bubbles in chocolate bars to create a creamier taste.
- Carbonated beer - Instead of carbon dioxide, nitrogen can be infused in beer to create a smoother, creamier taste.
- Chilling drinks - The hot weather can make a drink warm, but nitrogen can instantly make it cooler.
- Nitrobrews - This innovative drink looks like a beer but tastes like coffee. The caffeine intake is twice that of coffee. This newer drink is only available in some coffee shops at this time.
- Food preparation - Once food is frozen through nitrogen, it can be pulverized into smaller pieces and even powder.
Nitrogen Gas Delivery Serving Los Angeles and California Restaurants
Start cooking with gas! Liquid nitrogen is a simple solution to a variety of food preparation issues. For quick and efficient cooking and freezing, consider nitrogen gas delivery from California liquid nitrogen distributor Nitrogen Express. With a decade of experience under our belts, we pride ourselves on being quick and responsive to your nitrogen needs. We use only the highest grade liquid nitrogen.
Nitrogen is useful for those in the restaurant industry. To get your hands on this unique and versatile gas, contact Nitrogen Express at (951) 356-4381.